· Good command in English both written & spoken.
· Strong understanding of general engineering principles (like mechanics, dynamics, hydrodynamics or fatigue)
· General understanding of pumps & related techniques.
· General understanding of engine emissions & abate methods
· Good understanding of vessel machinery & aux. systems.
· Good knowledge of vessel design and affecting parameters
· Experience with CAD and/or similar programs and SW.
· Capability of having several projects simultaneously ongoing.
· Preferable experience from shipyard works as yard engineer, tech superintendent, design office or similar.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Team player and a “can do” attitude.